me: man you remember that time in highschool wh-
me: man I didn’t even say what the story wa-
friend: I remember
Odd Future talking about Frank Ocean
- I DIED LAUGHING AT THIS
- Tyler: Most people think that since he sings,he's the more mature one,that he wouldn't really fuck with a bunch of dumb young niggas and shit.
- Interviewer: Is he older than y'all?
- Tyler: Yeah. He's the wise one. He does old nigga shit, like,eatin yogurt,and bread.
- Domo: Yogurt ain't that old.
- Tyler: Fine like oatmeal. The one with no flavor though.
- Domo: Yeah that's old nigga shit.
- Tyler: And Frank might kill me for this,but, that nigga eats Pop-Tarts with no icing
- Everyone: Ewww
- Domo: That shit's like a Bread-Tart
- Tyler: It's like bread with fruit. Like that nigga put an apple with bread and ate it.
- Domo: Where does he find that. He orders that shit off the internet.
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist